Autumn Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Steps...


After you have decided that you would like to make the leap and take on the journey that is natural living, you may quickly become overwhelmed. My advice to you is to take it slow. Pick one or two things at the time that you would like to change. Implement those changes and get used to them. Then move on and choose another one or two to tackle. Changes that are made slowly are ones that you are more likely to stay with. You would not want to cause a revolution within your happy home! Below is a great post that I found over at Passionate Homemaking. It's been a great resource for me and I am still learning so much. Over the past four years I've been taking it REAL slow. Enjoy!

Baby Steps to Nutritious Eating: 12 Steps to a Real Food Diet

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the blog ;-D
    Can't wait to read more. Passionate Homemaking has a lot of good info

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Adrienne. I'm a Christian woman, wife to a hunter and mother to a precious gift from God. I believe that we need to get back to our roots and enjoy the simple things in life.